Croeso!

Hello Class 8.
Welcome to your new class!
I would love to hear from you!
Mrs Jones



Friday 11 January 2013

Blwyddyn Newydd dda!

Hello everybody! I hope you all had a good Christmas and are now settled back to school. I am sorry I couldn't be with you this week but I will be back on Monday - and don't forget I will be able to hear every single thing now- so watch out!
I hear you have already started on our new topic - Let's explore- weather and toys! I am looking forward to hearing about your ideas for the role play - Mrs Hargreaves said you had lots! Also - I hope you all brought in your favourite toy on Thursday - I wonder which one was the most popular? Hmmmmm......
Don't forget to cover your writing book this weekend - be as creative as you like! I am looking forward to seeing what you choose to write about when you visit the writing table...
Look out for the weather forecast this weekend  - they say it might snow....brrrr- I wonder what the temperature will be then?
See you Monday!
Hwyl fawr!
Mrs Decaro

No comments:

Post a Comment